Immediate Contacts and Resources

● If in a life threatening situation or need immediate medical assistance, call EMS at 401-863-4111 or 911.

● If you are feeling suicidal, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or use this online chat.

● If you need urgent mental health care, you can call Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at 401-863- 3476.
● If you are feeling unwell, call Health Services at 401-863- 3953.
● If you need support in the aftermath of a sexual assault, call 401-863- 6000.
● If you need accommodations for an assignment, you can email a dean. You can also call (401) 863-3145 for the “Dean of the Day.”

● If you need general accommodations, you can call Student and Employee Accessibility Services at 401-863- 9588 or email [email protected].

● If you urgently need to talk to someone or think through an issue, you can call the “Dean of the Day” at (401) 863-3145. You can also call this number to make an appointment for any non-urgent need.

● If you need guidance on healthy eating habits or general health advice, you can contact the Brown BWell Nutritionist at 401-863- 2794 or use this form.

● If you need to evaluate your mental health, use this anonymous tool.

Compiled with assistance from Sachin Pendse ‘17, Grant Fong ‘19, and Karen Tu ‘20