Grievance Procedures

The graduate student grievance policies and procedures of the School of Engineering conform to the general Graduate Student Grievance Procedures of Brown University as outlined in the Faculty Rules and Regulations, a copy of which is available in the Office of Student Affairs. The first step, however, is to inform immediately either the Dean of Engineering or the Director of Graduate Programs of any potential graduate student problem that cannot be resolved without external intervention.